2020 Annual Conference Partners
Athletic Trainers in the Physician Practice setting is one of the fastest growing settings within athletic training and healthcare. Athletic Trainers in this setting have requested educational opportunities focused on their area of practice for a number of years. In February 2020, the Athletic Trainers in the Physician Practice Society (ATPPS) will host the 3rd Annual Meeting and Conference in Columbia, South Carolina. Last year, we sold out all 175 seats available. This year, we plan to offer 225 registrations. Faculty will include regional and national sports medicine experts. Dr. James Andrews will be our keynote speaker. In addition to Dr. Andrews, we expect 6-7 physician presenters.
The ATPPS would like to invite you to be a partner for this event, which will be held at the Pastide’s USC Alumni Center, Friday, February 28th and Saturday, February 29th. Networking will be available in the early morning before the conference starts and at extended breaks throughout the day. Partners will be recognized for their support in the conference brochure and throughout the conference.
The partnership elements and associated fees are detailed below. We look forward to having your partnership. Space is limited!
Official Partners: $2,000
- Premium trade table space (3 ft. x 8 ft) with two chairs
- Multiple designated Exhibit Hall breaks with all attendees
- Your company materials distributed to all attendees
- Public acknowledgement of your company and product or services
- Educational workshop partner to be held prior to educational programming
- Complimentary partner name badges (up to 4)